Account access problems
If you have issues accessing your account, please contact us.
Canceling my order
After you click “Place Order” you cannot make any online changes to your order. To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, you must contact us for help. Please note that most orders process quickly and can enter the shipping process within minutes. If your order has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be changed or canceled.
We are required by law to charge appropriate sales tax for orders with ship-to addresses within the states of New Jersey, New York, and Texas.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure that your personal information cannot be intercepted and read by a third party. Your personal information and your credit card information are converted into bits of code that are transmitted securely. If you ever suspect that your credit card information is being used without your knowledge, you should contact your credit card company immediately.
Last Call ItemsCustomers cannot use additional coupons on Last Call Items. All sales on Last Call Items are final. No returns or refunds.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase from Shavel.com, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund. Only unused products in their original packaging will be accepted for a refund. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs of the return. Packages received without a Return Authorization Form will not be accepted.
Sometimes items will be put into clearance or prices will be reduced. Please be aware that we do not offer returns or refunds due to prices being lowered.
Refunds are issued once our warehouse receives the return. You can expect a refund within 30 days of the product being received. Shipping costs will only be refunded if the return is a result of a manufacturer defect or a shipping error on our part.
To generate a return request, send us an email to generate a return form.
Here is what you will need to complete the RMA:
- Include your contact information and your order number. You can find this number on your order confirmation email.
- Select your specific reason for the return and include the code in the appropriate box.
- C.O.D. deliveries will not be accepted.
- Insure package for proper protection and use a reputable shipping company. We suggest UPS Ground or USPS.
For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS Ground for your return. You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part. If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, contact us.
We currently offer multiple shipping options with UPS to US addresses. With standard Ground Shipping, most of our customers in the contiguous U.S. receive their orders in just 7 to 10 business days.
- For an order to ship the same day, the order must be placed by 2pm Eastern US time. Orders placed after that time may not ship until the next day.
- To receive your order by 12/24, the order must be placed by 2pm Eastern US time, and must be placed by 12/16 for ground shipping, 12/21 for 2nd Day Air shipping, and 12/22 for next day air shipping.
We are sorry, but we do not offer Saturday or Sunday delivery. For complete UPS shipping information visit Please log in to check your order status.
Also, you will receive two e-mails after you have placed your order and provided us with a valid e-mail address:
- The first confirms that your order has been received (your order confirmation number will be included); this e-mail should arrive within approximately 24 hours.
- The second confirms that your order has been shipped (any tracking information will be included); this e-mail should arrive within approximately 24 hours after your package is shipped.
- Hours of operation are 8 am to 5 pm Eastern time Monday through Friday. We strive to ship all orders within 1 business day, however, that varies daily according to order volume. Please allow for up to 3-5 days for order processing before your order ships.
Your shipping charges will appear in the box marked “shipping charges” at checkout for your convenience.
We welcome any comments, suggestions, and ideas that will make your shopping experience, either online or in our stores, enjoyable. Tell us how we can help by contacting us using our web form. We would love to hear from you!
5-Year Warranty on Electric Products
We offer a 5-year warranty on our electric blankets and electric mattress pads. If you haven't already, please take a moment to register your electric product HERE. Customers have 30 days to register their product after their purchase date. If you are having an issue or would like to initiate a warranty claim, please contact us.
Quick Heat Function:
Our Quick Heat feature on our electrical blankets is an automatic function. This is not a setting that you can turn on and off. Our blankets are designed to heat quickly.
Click HERE to view our Electric Blanket user manual.
Troubleshooting F2 Error Message
- Indicates a miscommunication between the blanket and controller
- Check that the controller is properly plugged into the blanket (snapped into place)
- For Queen/King blankets: If the F2 message continues, try swapping controllers
- If the problem continues please note the error code and call customer service
- Your blanket may not broken and just requires some adjustment
- Customer service is available from 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM Monday through Friday CST
Additional Troubleshooting Instructions:
Plug controllers directly into the wall or through a power strip. The use of extension cords is not recommended.
Page loading issues:
Here are a number of troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve them. The below steps in order of the likelihood of success but make your way through this list and complete each step until the issue is resolved.
- Try a different web browser, as well as incognito or private windows to rule out any browser issues.
- When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
- Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support these ones.)
- Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
- Try another device, like another computer or mobile phone.
- Try on the Shopify Mobile app; this is usually the best step to try as it also rules out device issues.
- Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than Wi-Fi, for example)
- Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop-up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere.